2.16.2010

Stain Removal

I've been going through my son's baby clothes to get ready for boy #2 and have tried several different stain sticks but nothing has worked very well. I came across this solution somewhere online 1/2 cup warm water to 4 Tbs. baking soda. I mixed it and applied directly to the heavily stained areas then I made another batch and poured directly over and let it sit for 15 minutes then washed like normal. I was amazed! There was one very bad looking onesie that looks great now! Plus it gets rid of the smell too. It says that it will even get blood out. I was so amazed at the results that I got that I just had to share.

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

I'm trying this one.

Anonymous said...

I love using Oxyclean but I have to try this since it is cheaper. :) Thanks.