9.06.2009

Oh Baby

I love making baby gifts! These are a few things I made and more posts to come.
The left is a ruffle butt onesie. I wish I had a picture of a baby wearing it because they are so cute. You can get the tutorial here. The guitar on the right is so easy and quick to make and really you can cut your material to any shape you want. You can find this tutorial and a cute tie onesie here.

This is a baby blanket I just tied together. I found the fabric on clearance at JoAnn's. I had to share because I just love the bright flowers on it.

3 comments:

king bacon2 said...

Spring showed these to me. They are so cute! I can't wait to see them on her baby. I think that my favoite is the one with the ruffles. I love pink and green together like that.

Kaibee said...

Soooooo cute! And that is why I have got an award for you! Collect it over at:
http://diaryofanallpakistanigirl.blogspot.com/

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Those turned out so cute!