6.23.2009

Stay at Home Mom

Today marks the one year anniversary of me being a stay at home mom. June 23, 2008 was my last day at Sterling Insurance. I'm so thankful that I have been able to stay home with Robby this year. Everyday I had to leave for work I felt as if my heart was torn apart. Leaving him was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I definitely have a greater appreciation for moms that do have to work outside the home. Being with Robby is so much fun. He makes me laugh and smile and enjoy what life is really about. Thanks Johnny for all that you do to make it possible for me to be with my baby. I love you both!!!

1 comment:

king bacon2 said...

I only have to work for a few days a month with the reserves but it does make me more thankful that I get to spend all the other time with Josh. I am glad that I am a stay at home mom too!